Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Esteem Story: Covered by the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)

As many of you know, the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) did a story on me over a year ago for a show called Lost and Found. My story is about how I lost my hearing and was able to find it again after having been implanted with the Esteem. They interviewed my parents, Fraser, and I and also filmed my Esteem activation when I heard for the first time in years without hearing aids! 

After waiting patiently for over a year, I was notified that my episode would be airing on Saturday, March 16th at 7:00 PM EST (see the attached picture for a little sneak peak - I am pictured in the lower left hand corner).  The show runs 60 minutes and there are 3 segments. Mine will be the middle segment of the episode called "Life Changers".  The time is subject to change (it has already in the last 2 days) so you may want to check the schedule on the OWN website (http://www.oprah.com/own) on Saturday morning just to be sure. 

Hope you are able to tune in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment